All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.91Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.56Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses topics and issues which are of importance to human flourishing, including: sexual morality, the limits of tolerance and religious freedom, the family, the belief in an afterlife, and the idea of sin.
- Author BiographyBryan Wilson, who died in 2004, was Emeritus Reader in Sociology in the University of Oxford. A formative influence on the sociology of religion in Britain, he made extensive contributions to the subject internationally, especially in the areas of sectarian religion and secularization. Daisaku Ikeda (1928-) is the President of Soka Gakkai International, a lay Buddhist organisation with some eleven million adherents in over 190 countries throughout the world. He is the author of over 80 books on Buddhist themes, and received the United Nations Peace Award in 1983.
- Author(s)Bryan Wilson,Daisaki Ikeda
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleEchoes and Reflections Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight621 g
- Width164 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Paginationxiii, 295
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.