Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the possibility of creating a human-centered, value-oriented society based on humanistic principles.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Amann is Executive Director of the MBA programme at the University of St Gallen, Switzerland. Shiban Khan is a senior researcher at the University of St Gallen, Switzerland. Michael Pirson is a research fellow at the Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations, Harvard University, and a lecturer at the Harvard Extension School. Heiko Spitzeck is studying for a PhD at the Institute for Business Ethics at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Ernst von Kimakowitz is studying for a PhD at the Institute for Business Ethics of the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byErnst Von Kimakowitz,Heiko Spitzeck,Michael Pirson,Shiban Khan,Wolfgang Amann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.