CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe disciplines now known as the humanities emerged in their modern form during the Italian Renaissance as the result of an educational movement in the early fourteenth century. This book provides translations of four important theoretical statements that emerged from the early humanists efforts to reform medieval education.
- Author BiographyCraig W. Kallendorf is Professor of Modern and Classical Languages at Texas A & M University and the author of Vergil and the Myth of Venice: Books and Readers in the Italian Renaissance.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe I Tatti Renaissance Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Translated byCraig W. Kallendorf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.