All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCultures and moral expectations differ around the globe, and so the management of corporate responsibilities has become increasingly complex. Is there, however, a humanistic consensus that can bridge cultural and ethnic divides and reconcile the diverse and contrary interests of stakeholders world-wide? This book seeks to answer that question.
- Author Biographyis Distinguished Professor of Globalization Ethics at Stonehill College, Boston, Co-Director of the Sustainable Management and Measurement Institute (SUMMIT), and Board Director of The Humanistic Management Network. He has a special interest in the theory of freedom and the history of liberal thought in Europe, North and South America. He has published several books on legal, political, and religious philosophy and works currently on topics of globalization ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byClaus Dierksmeier,Ernst Von Kimakowitz,Heiko Spitzeck,Michael Pirson,Wolfgang Amann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.