Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough a key aspect of social work, humanistic principles are rarely discussed in the literature. Leading author Malcolm Payne provides a framework for bringing social work's humanistic values to the forefront of practice, analysing the importance of evidence-awareness, research, creativity and spirituality to professional human interaction.
- Author BiographyMALCOLM PAYNE Policy and Development Adviser at St Christopher's Hospice, London, and a Visiting Professor at Opole University, Poland. His main publications include Social Care Practice in Context (2008), Modern Social Work Theory (third edition 2005), The Origins of Social Work: Continuity and Change (2005) and Teamwork in Multiprofessional Care.
- Author(s)Malcolm Payne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date04/05/2017
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.