Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn attempt to show how institutional concerns within the international humanitarian system, combined with the domestic context of armed conflicts, often yield policies that do not serve the immediate requirements of victims for relief, stabilization and community reconstruction.
- Author BiographyThomas G. Weiss is Presidential Professor at The Graduate centre of the City University of New York where he is also one of the directors of the UN Intellectual History Project and one of the editors of Global Governance. Cindy Collins is an independent consultant and a graduate student in Brown University's Department of Political Science.
- Author(s)Cindy Collins,Thomas G. Weiss
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication08/08/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.