All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.80Trending at £11.35
- £5.90Trending at £7.61
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
- £7.44Trending at £9.48
- £9.71Trending at £12.09
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £7.52Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionCritiques international policies by examining their impact on developing and transitional countries. This book argues that military interventions have had limited success in building sustainable peace. It endorses the notion of a 'responsibility to protect'.
- Author BiographyMichael Newman is Jean Monnet Professor of European Studies and Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University. His previous books include Harold Laski: A Political Biography(1993), John Strachey (1989), and Democracy, Sovereignty and the European Union (1996).
- Author(s)Michael Newman
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.