All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the legal implications of international organizations assuming the powers of national governments.
- Author BiographyGregory H. Fox is Associate Professor of Law (tenured) at Wayne State University Law School, where he is the Inaugural Cohn Family Scholar in Legal History.
- Author(s)Gregory H. Fox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 59
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight546 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.