All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a panoramic overview of the history of malaria from Paleolithic times up to the present.
- Author BiographyJames L. A. Webb Jr is Professor of History at Colby College, Maine. He is the author of Desert Frontier: Ecological and Economic Change Along the Western Sahel, 1600-1850 and Tropical Pioneers: Human Agency and Ecological Change in the Highlands of Sri Lanka, 1800-1900. He is the founding editor of the Series in Ecology and History.
- Author(s)James L. A. Webb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 8 maps
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.