All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a panoramic overview of the history of malaria from Paleolithic times up to the present.
- Author BiographyJames L. A. Webb Jr is Professor of History at Colby College, Maine. He is the author of Desert Frontier: Ecological and Economic Change Along the Western Sahel, 1600-1850 and Tropical Pioneers: Human Agency and Ecological Change in the Highlands of Sri Lanka, 1800-1900. He is the founding editor of the Series in Ecology and History.
- Author(s)James L. A. Webb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 8 maps
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.