CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays featured in the <i>Harvard Educational Review</i> explores humanizing educational practices and events from around the world. It also focuses on educators responses to dehumanizing situations in global education.
- Author BiographyEdited by <b>Gretchen Brion-Meisels, Kristy S. Cooper, Sherry L. Deckman, Christina L. Dobbs, Chantal Francois, Thomas Nikundiwe, Carla Shalaby</b>
- PublisherHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHarvard Educational Review. Reprint
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Edited byCarla Shalaby,Chantal Francois,Christina L Dobbs,Gretchen Brion-Meisels,Kristy S Cooper,Sherry S Deckman,Thomas Nikundiwe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.