All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman-animal co-existence is central to a politics of life, how we order societies, and to debates about who 'we' humans think 'we' are. This book reflects the multi-sited, multi-species, multi-logic and multiple ways in which lives are and have been assembled, disassembled, practised and possibly policed and politicized.
- Author BiographyKristin Asdal is Professor of Science, Technology and Culture at TIK Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, Norway. Tone Druglitro is Postdoctoral Fellow at TIK Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, Norway. Steve Hinchliffe is Professor of Geography at the Department of Geography, University of Exeter, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMultispecies Encounters
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKristin Asdal,Steve Hinchliffe,Tone Druglitro
- Series Edited bySamantha Hurn,Chris Wilbert
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.