All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Neolithic site of Catalhoyuk in Turkey has been world famous since the 1960s when excavations revealed the large size and dense occupation of the settlement, as well as the spectacular wall paintings and reliefs uncovered inside the houses.
- Author BiographyIan Hodder, Fellow of the British Academy since 1996, is the Dunlevie Family Professor in the Department of Anthropology at Stanford University.
- PublisherBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- Series TitleBritish Institute at Ankara Monograph
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Content Note250 figures and 50 tables
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byIan Hodder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.