CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Humans-with-Media and the Reorganization of Mathematical Thinking: Information and Communication Technologies, Modeling, Visualization and Experimentation by Marcelo C. Borba, Monica E. Villarreal (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a conceptual framework for reflecting on the role of information and communication technology in mathematics education. This book focuses on how computers, writing and oral discourse transform education at an epistemological as well as a political level.
- Author(s)Marcelo C. Borba,Monica E. Villarreal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.