CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Humans-with-media and the Reorganization of Mathematical Thinking: Information and Communication Technologies, Modeling, Visualization and Experimentation by Marcelo C. Borba, Monica E. Villarreal (Paperback, 2006)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a conceptual framework for reflecting on the role of information and communication technology in mathematics education. This book focuses on how computers, writing and oral discourse transform education at an epistemological as well as a political level.
- Author(s)Marcelo C. Borba,Monica E. Villarreal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.