All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication is essential in a healthy organization. But all too often when we interact with people-especially those who report to us-we simply tell them what we think they need to know. This shuts them down. To generate bold new ideas, to avoid disastrous mistakes, to develop agility and flexibility, we need to practice Humble Inquiry .
- Author BiographyEdgar H. Schein is the Society of Sloan Fellows Professor of Management Emeritus at the MIT Sloan School of Management, USA. His previous books include Helping; Process Consultation Revisited; The Corporate Culture Survival Guide; DEC Is Dead, Long Live DEC; Organizational Culture and Leadership; and Career Anchors.
- Author(s)Edgar H. Schein
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width54 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.