All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone thinks they know the real Gordon Ramsay: rude, loud, driven, stubborn. But this is his real story...
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay's radical career change at 17 years old led him to London and to huge success as chef, restaurant-empire-builder and celebrity. Gordon has published nine bestselling recipe books and has starred in the hugely successful television series': the Bafta award-winning Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen and The F Word. In 2006 he was appointed OBE and saw the launch of his New York restaurant.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/01/2016
- Content Note10 b/w, 40 col plates (24pp)
- Weight75 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementAbridged quick reads ed
Most relevant reviews
- 1122236357@dele...03 Aug, 2012by
Really a good book to pick up for a busy working adult looking for a motivation- An excellent choice!
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.18
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.