Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Key Issues series which offers insight into the historical, social and political context in which a key publication or topic emerged. This is the second volume of a two-volume set containing important secondary literature on Hume on religion.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/04/1996
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleKey Issues S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThoemmes Continuum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byStanley Tweyman
- Introduction byStanley Tweyman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.