All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Sabl
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface ix Introduction 1 Chapter 1 Coordination and Convention 21 Chapter 2 Coordinating Interests: The Liberalism of Enlargement 43 Chapter 3 Convention and Allegiance 90 Chapter 4 Crown and Charter: Fundamental Conventions as Principles of Authority 121 Chapter 5 Leadership and Constitutional Crises 157 Chapter 6 Vertical Inequality and the Extortion of Liberty 188 Chapter 7 What Touches All: Equality, Parliamentarism, and Contested Authority 207 Conclusion 227 Notes 249 References 313 Index 327
- Author BiographyAndrew Sabl is professor of public policy and political science at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is the author of Ruling Passions: Political Offices and Democratic Ethics (Princeton).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.