All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCountless men served in World War II. In combat, on the seas, in administrative offices, and in the skies. Hump Drivers is a vivid and engrossing account in words and images of one man's experience as a Hump Driver, a pilot who transported people and goods across the terrain between Assam, India, and China.
- Author(s)Arthur La Vove
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.