All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook features wide ranging coverage of all the sights, from Budapest to the villages of the Northern Uplands and the historical towns of the Danube Bend. It includes practical advice on exploring the great outdoors, plus the lowdown on where to sample the country's famous wines.
- Author BiographyCharles Hebbert has lived in and around Hungary off and on for seventeen years, researching his PhD before working as a journalist in Budapest. Dan Richardson is one of Rough Guides longest-established authors, and the author or co-author of Rough Guides to Egypt, St Petersburg, Moscow and Bulgaria.
- Author(s)Charlie Hebbert,Dan Richardson,Darren (Norm) Longley
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/09/2005
- Content Note36 maps, 16pp colour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.