All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book describes in detail the establishment of a Communist regime in Hungary.
- Author BiographyPeter Kenez is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author of A History of the Soviet Union from the Beginning to the End (1999); Varieties of Fear (1995); Cinema and Soviet Society (1992); The Birth of the Propaganda State (1985); Civil War in South Russia, 1918 (1971); and Civil War in South Russia, 1919-1920 (1976). He is the editor, with Abbott Gleason and Richard Stites, of Bolshevik Culture: Experiment and Order in the Russian Revolution (1989).
- Author(s)Peter Kenez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.