All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- Author(s)Charles J. List
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyA professor of philosophy at SUNY-Plattsburgh, USA, Charles J. List grew up hunting pheasants and fishing for walleyes in Minnesota and Iowa. He is the author of numerous articles on the ethical issues surrounding hunting and fishing and teaches college courses on environmental ethics, outdoor ethics, fly fishing, and hunting ethics, as well as hunter education courses for New York State. He is past president and board member of his local Trout Unlimited chapter.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.