All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of English forests and hunting in early modern England.
- Author BiographyDaniel Beaver is Associate Professor at the Department of History, Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of Parish Communities and Religious Conflict in the Vale of Gloucester, 1590-1690 (1998).
- Author(s)Daniel C. Beaver
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.