CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh cultural history of sport and imperialism. focusing on nineteenth-century British big-game hunting and exploration narratives from the western interior of Rupert's Land.
- Author BiographyGreg Gillespie is an assistant professor in the Department of Communications, Popular Culture, and Film at Brock University.
- Author(s)Greg Gillespie
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNature | History | Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note17 b&w photos
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.