All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Hartle
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMunster Monographs on English Literature S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight620 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Oral-Formulaic Theory and its application to Middle English Alliterative Verse - Analysis of Joseph of Arimathie, Death and Liffe, Saint Erkenwald and Scotish Feilde.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Educated at Victoria College, Jersey, and St Catharine's College, Cambridge, Paul Hartle is now Director of Studies in English at the latter, where he researches and teaches in Medieval and Renaissance Literature.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
- £8.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.