Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionHurricane Andrew reviews the environmental conditions that conspire to cause a hurricane, the special mix of weather patterns that caused Hurricane Andrew to grow with such force in August 1992, and the cost of the disaster in human life and property damage.
- Author(s)Kristine Harper
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Disasters
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note30 b&w photographs, 1 map
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.