Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in a wealth of oral histories, this title tells the story of people who confronted the unprecedented devastation of sixty five thousand homes when the hurricane swept a record thirty-foot storm surge across a seventy-five-mile stretch of unprotected Mississippi towns and cities.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson Smith is professor of history at the University of Southern Mississippi, Gulf Coast campus. He is the author, with Gilbert Mason, of Beaches, Blood, and Ballots: A Black Doctor's Civil Rights Struggle, published by the University Press of Mississippi.
- Author(s)James Patterson Smith
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note25 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.