Hurricanes and Typhoons: Past, Present, and Future by Columbia University Press (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £93.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £57.56Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the past, present, and potential future variability of hurricanes and typhoons on a variety of timescales using newly developed approaches based on geological and archival records, in addition to more traditional approaches based on the analysis of the historical record of tropical cyclone tracks.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Murnane manages the Risk Prediction Initiative and is a research scientist at the Bermuda Biological Station for Research. Kam-biu Liu is the James J. Parsons Professor of Geography at Louisiana State University.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note121 illus.
- Weight780 g
- Edited byKam-Biu Liu,Richard J. Murnane
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.