Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionSuggests that distance writing will allow mental health professionals to assign interactive practice exercises specifically focused on hurt feelings.
- Author BiographyLuciano L'Abate, PhD is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Georgia State University in Atlanta, where he developed the first doctoral Family Psychology Program in the world. He is a Diplomate and former Examiner of the American Board of Professional Psychology and Fellow and Approved Supervisor of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Author or co-author of more than 300 papers, chapters and book reviews in professional and scientific journals, he is also author, co-author, editor or co-editor of 45 books, with six other books at various stages of production. His work has been translated in Argentina, China, Denmark, Finland, French-Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea and Poland. In 2003 he received a Silver Medal from the President of the University of Bari and the Renoir Prize from the University of Lecce in Italy for Outstanding Achievement. In 2009 Dr L'Abate was the recipient of the Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions in Applied Psychology from the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Luciano L'Abate
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.