Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £11.99Trending at £12.44
- £9.58Trending at £11.93
- £10.69Trending at £15.62
- £9.74Trending at £11.07
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £16.99Trending at £19.64
- £10.39Trending at £11.89
About this product
- DescriptionForgetting not only means loss of functioning but also loss of identity. Memories can also be hurting and cause problems, as research on posttraumatic stress disorders (PTSD) has shown. This volume offers a scientific overview on the development of hurting memories in individuals and societies.
- Author BiographyKrzysztof Rutkowski M.D., Ph.D is a senior psychiatrist and professor at Jagiellonian University. Head of the Department of Psychotherapy, Jagiellonian University Medical College (Krakow, Poland), Dr. Rutkowski is also a psychotherapist, supervisor in psychotherapy, and Jungian analyst (Individual Member of IAAP). He has worked with victims of political persecution and patients with chronic PTSD for about 20 years. He has published papers on the long term effects of trauma - psychological as well as somatic - and psychotherapy of neurotic and personality disorders.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Rutkowski,Michael Linden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.