All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.08
- £2.75Trending at £4.20
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.54
- £2.51Trending at £2.82
- £4.99Trending at £9.68
- £2.50Trending at £3.06
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Price is thirty-five years old. She doesn't feel as though she's getting older, but there are some noticeable changes: a hangover after two beers, the stray gray hair, and, most of all, she's called Mom by two small children. Always responsible, Sarah traded her MFA for a steady job, which allows her husband, Nathan, to write fiction.
- Author BiographyLeah Stewart is the author of the novels The Myth of You and Me and Body of a Girl. A recipient of an NEA Literature Fellowship, she lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, with her husband and their two young children. She teaches creative writing at the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Leah Stewart
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteNone
- Weight269 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.