Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.58+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glittering adventure set in India at the height of the British Raj. The New York Times compared Patrick O'Brian's early novel to Kipling's Kim and called it a gorgeous entertainment.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Brian, until his death in 2000, was one of our greatest contemporary novelists. He is the author of the acclaimed Aubrey-Maturin tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. He is the author of many other books including Testimonies, and his Collected Short Stories. In 1995 he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime's contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. In 1997 he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Trinity College, Dublin. He lived for many years in South West France and he died in Dublin in January 2000.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Brian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.47Trending at £4.97
- £33.40Trending at £39.22
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £10.32Trending at £13.45
- £5.38Trending at £5.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.