Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the aesthetic in the context of the politics of marginal communities. This involves the comparison of articles written by Welsh author and poet, Twm Morys, and two Czech authors, Bouhmil Hrabal and Vaclav Havel.
- Author BiographyDr Sioned Puw Rowlands is Director of Welsh Literature Abroad at the Meractor centre in Aberystwyth. She is the author of Byd y Nofelydd (2003) and was co-editor of Welsh journal Tu Chwith between 1996 and 1999. She has also edited Czech translations of Welsh-language fiction.
- Author(s)Sioned Puw Rowlands
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleY Meddwl A'r Dychymyg Cymreig
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.