All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the Third International Conference on Hybrid Learning, ICHL 2010, held in Beijing, China, in August 2010. This book also covers topics such as interactive hybrid learning systems, content management for hybrid learning, pedagogical and psychological issues, and outcome-based teaching and learning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6248
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note147 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 534 p. 147 illus.
- Edited byPhilip Tsang,Ronghuai Huang,Simon K. S. Cheung,Victor S. K. Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.