Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to hybrid systems, networks of interacting digital and analog devices. The applications of these systems are also explored, in such areas as computer-aided manufacturing, consumer electronics and control systems for inherently unstable aircraft.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/1993
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 736
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight684 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnil Nerode,Robert Grossman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1993 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.