Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self-contained exploration of the theoretical background of one of the most widespread activities in hydrocarbon wells, that of hydraulic fracturing. The authors provide readers with comprehensive treatment of the basic phenomena, including: linear elasticity, stresses, fracture geometry and rheology.
- Author(s)Michael J. Economides,Peter Valko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1995
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.