CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a synthesis between classical physical models and the extensive range of constantly evolving computational techniques. This title shows how to pick the right model and to appreciate its strengths and limitations.
- Author BiographyPavel Novak is Emeritus Professor of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Vincent Guinot is Professor at University of Montpellier, France. Alan Jeffrey is Emeritus Professor of Engineering Mathematics at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Dominic Reeve is Professor of Coastal Dynamics at the University of Plymouth, UK.
- Author(s)Alan Jeffrey,Dominic E. Reeve,Pavel Novak,Vincent Guinot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note170 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.