Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/1988
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note230 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight880 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Aubrey,Lee Weishar
- Table Of ContentsI Mathematical Modeling of Tidal Inlet Hydrodynamics.- Hydrodynamics of Tidal Inlets.- The Overtide and Filtering Response of Small Inlet/Bay Systems.- Development and Application of Coastal and Inlet Processes Modeling System.- Effects of Man-Made Channels on Estuaries: An Example, Apalachicola Bay, Florida.- Port of Miami Inlet Dynamics.- II Observations of Tidal Inlet Hydrodynamics.- Seasonal Climatology of Tidal Non-Linearities in a Shallow Estuary.- Temporal Variation of Shallow-Water Tides in Basin-Inlet Systems.- Small-Scale Inlets as Tidal Filters.- Enhancement of Semidiurnal Tidal Currents in the Tidal Inlets to Mississippi Sound.- DARTS (Digital Automated Radar Tracking System) Application to Tidal Inlet Hydrodynamic Studies.- III Sediment Dynamics and Morphology of Tidal Inlets.- Shoreline Erosional-Depositional Processes Associated with Tidal Inlets.- Stability of Tidal Inlet Navigation Channels and Adjacent Dredge Spoil Islands.- Observations of Suspended Sediment Flux Over a Tidal Cycle in the Region of the Turbidity Maximum of the Upper St. Lawrence River Estuary.- An Ephemeral Inlet from the Virginia Barrier Island Chain: Stratigraphic Sequence and Preservational Potential of Infilled Sediments.- Cyclical Behavior of the Tidal Inlet at Nauset Beach, Chatham, Massachusetts.- IV Sediment Dynamics and Morphology of Tidal Deltas.- Sediment Trapping at Florida's East Coast Inlets.- Processes of Sediment Exchange Between Tidal Inlets, Ebb Deltas and Barrier Islands.- Inlet Flood Tidal Delta Development Through Sediment Transport Processes.- Ebb-Tidal Delta Dynamics for a Tide-Dominated Barrier Island.- Ebb-Tidal Delta Response to Jetty Construction at Three South Carolina Inlets.- Evolution of an Ebb-Tidal Delta After an Inlet Relocation.- V Management/Policy.- Sediment Interaction at Modified Coastal Inlets: Processes and Policies.- Effects of Shore Protection and Dredging Projects on Beach Configuration Near Unjettied Tidal Inlets in New Jersey.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.