Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaul Ekins
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction and Overview 2. Innovation and Technological Change 3. Hydrogen Technologies and Costs 4. Hydrogen Markets: An Assessment of the Competitiveness of Fuel Cells 5. Hydrogen Transitions: A Socio-Technical Scenarios Approach 6. Hydrogen System Modelling 7. Hydrogen in Cities and Regions: An International Review 8. Hydrogen in Vancouver: A Cluster of Innovation 9. Hydrogen in the UK: Urban and Regional Drivers and Differences 10. Hydrogen Risks: A Critical Analysis of Expert Knowledge and Expectations 11. Public Attitudes to Hydrogen 12. Hydrogen and Public Policy: Conclusions and Recommendations Index
- Author BiographyPaul Ekins, an environmental economist, joined the UCL Energy Institute, University College London, as Professor of Energy and Environment Policy in August 2009. He leads the Energy Systems theme of the UK Energy Research Centre and University College's involvement in large research consortia on Bioenergy and Hydrogen.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.