Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £7.47Trending at £7.67
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the science of hydrometry - the measurement of flow in open channels. Dealing with both traditional techniques and methods and instruments, this book deals with the main themes of hydrometry the measurement of water levels and bed levels, of discharge and of sediment transport.
- Author BiographyWubbo Boiten is Senior Lecturer in Hydraulics and Hydrometry at Wageningen University, and Guest Lecturer at the International Institute for Infrastructural, Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (IHE Delft). Between 1960 and 1995 he was a hydraulic engineer with WL Delft Hydraulics. His research has centred around hydraulic model studies in the Netherlands and hydrometric surveys, long-term in Colombia and short-term in many other countries. Besides his work as lecturer, the author is senior project leader for the set-up of hydrological networks and the hydraulic design of flow measuring structures. He is an active participant in ISO Technical Committee of Hydrometric Determinations, ISO/TC113.
- Author(s)Wubbo Boiten
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note170 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.