All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book devoted exclusively to aromatic hydrosols--gentle, water-based plant extracts that expand the healing, cosmetic, and culinary applications of aromatherapy.
- Author BiographySuzanne Catty is North America's preeminent researcher and advocate of hydrosols. A professional aromatherapist, she is the founder of Acqua Vita, a company specializing in hydrosols and essential oils. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Suzanne Catty
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Weight754 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.