All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHydrostatic Transmissions and Actuators takes a pedagogical approach and begins with an overview of the subject, providing basic definitions and introducing fundamental concepts.
- Author BiographyGustavo Koury Costa graduated in 1992 with a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and has been teaching Fluid Power for 19 years at his current institution. He also holds a Doctorate degree in Computational Fluid Dynamics, having spent one year as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Manitoba Fluid Power and Tele-Robotics Research Laboratory. Nariman Sepehri is a professor in Mechanical Engineering. He holds five patents and has published over 100 journal articles on various aspects of fluid power, including systems, manipulation, diagnosis and control. His current research focuses on self-healing, energy-efficient and reliable fluid power systems with applications to aircraft, hydraulic tele-manipulators and off-highway equipment. He is a Fellow and has served as Chair of the Fluid Power Systems and Technology Division of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). He has served on editorial boards of eight journals including the International Journal of Fluid Power.
- Author(s)Gustavo Koury Costa,Nariman Sepehri
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight764 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.