All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of hyperbolic geometry has both pedagogy and research in mind, and includes exercises and further reading for each chapter.
- Author BiographyAlbert Marden is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Albert Marden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus. 21 colour illus. 250 exercises
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.