All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough description of hypercomputation, covering all attempts at devising conceptual hypermachines and all new promising computational paradigms that may eventually lead to the construction of a hypermachine.
- Author BiographyApostolos Syropoulos holds a Diploma in Physics from the University of Ioannina, Greece, a M.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Goteborg, Goteborg. Sweden, and a Ph.D. in Theoretical Computer Science from the Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece. He has published papers in the areas of categorical semantics, natural computing, programming language theory, Web-oriented technologies, and digital typography. In addition, the prospective author has presented his work in the workshop of the European COST Action Group 16 (Multivalued Logics) that was held in Vienna, Austria in 1998. He is also the team leader of the Greek Molecular Computing Group, which is a member of the European Molecular Computing Consortium, whose director is Professor Grzegorz Rezenberg. He was also member of the Democritus University team on Industrial Mathematics of the European Initiative on Mathematics in Industry. Last, but not least, it is worth to mention that recently the prospective author has published a book on the Perl programming language (in Greek).
- Author(s)Apostolos Syropoulos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.