CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- Author(s)John Avery
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1989
- Series TitleReidel Texts in the Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1989 ed.
- Table Of ContentsHarmonic polynomials.- Generalized angular momentum.- Gegenbauer polynomials.- Fourier transforms in d dimensions.- Fock's treatment of hydrogenlike atoms and its generalization.- Many-dimensional hydrogenlike wave functions in direct space.- Solutions to the reciprocal-space Schrodinger equation for the many-center Coulomb problem.- Matrix representations of many-particle Hamiltonians in hyper spherical coordinates.- Iteration of integral forms of the Schrodinger equation.- Symmetry-adapted hyperspherical harmonics.- The adiabatic approximation.- Appendix A: Angular integrals in a 6-dimensional space.- Appendix B: Matrix elements of the total orbital angular momentum operator.- Appendix C: Evaluation of the transformation matrix U.- Appendix D: Expansion of a function about another center.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.