All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £24.98Trending at £25.62
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
- £9.42Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the fundamental and practical aspects of hypertension - epidemiology, risk, diagnosis, treatment and secondary causes. It will be valuable for physicians, nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in hypertension whether in primary care, in hospitals or in training.
- Author BiographyC. Venkata S. Ram, MD, MACP, FACC, completed his residency in medicine at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island and a fellowship at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Ram's professional career has centered on the management of hypertension and he is one of the very few individuals who have combined clinical practice with an academic career. The author of more than 290 articles and a book on the treatment of hypertension, he is also a renowned speaker in the field. Dr. Ram has made numerous contributions to our understanding of both the physiology and the management of hypertension. For more than two decades, Dr. Ram's work has explored the mechanisms of action of various antihypertensive drugs. In addition to expertise in clinical research and medical practice, Dr. Ram is considered a uniquely skilled communicator of scientific advances. Dr. Ram was the youngest person ever to become the Master of American College of Physicians. Dr. Ram is on the editorial boards of numerous national and international medical journals.
- Author(s)C. Venkata S. Ram
- PublisherManson Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManson Publishing Ltd
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 203 colour illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.