All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential tool for everyday use in managing hypertension, this book covers the different phases of investigation and definitive management, and aids clinical decision-making by collating all the relevant information and guidance in one easily accessible place.
- Author BiographySunil Nadar is a Consultant Cardiologist at the University Department of Medicine, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK. His work includes general cardiology and interventional cardiology. He performs coronary angiographies (to look at the nature of heart arteries), angioplasties (procedure to stretch blocked arteries with a balloon and stent), echocardiography and pacemakers. He also has an interest in hypertension (high blood pressure), management of palpitations and breathlessness. Gregory Lip is Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University Department of Medicine, City Hospital, Birmingham, UK. Half of his time is spent as a clinician, and he practises the full range of cardiovascular medicine, including outpatient clinics, with large atrial fibrillation and hypertension specialist clinics, and coronary care units. As an academic, Professor Lip provides strategy and research direction for his group, with many local, national, and international collaborations in progress. He has had a major interest into the epidemiology of atrial fibrillation (AF), as well as the pathophysiology of thromboembolism in this arrhythmia.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Cardiology Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight220 g
- Width145 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGregory Lip,Sunil Nadar
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.49
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £6.00Trending at £6.18
- £40.95Trending at £45.68
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.