All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly expanded and updated, this pioneering work continues to be the ur-textof hypertext studies.
- Author BiographyGeorge P. Landow is a professor of English and art history at Brown University.
- Author(s)George P. Landow
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleParallax: Re-visions of Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note27 Line drawings, black and white; 8 Halftones, black and white
- Weight907 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementthird edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.