All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with hyperventilation syndrome (breathing too rapidly and from the chest rather than the stomach) may come a puzzling array of other symptoms. This book explains what hyperventilation is, what causes it and problems it can bring. Tests and breathing exercises are included.
- Author(s)Dinah Bradley
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date05/10/2006
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight144 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- annie-88404 Jan, 2017by
Very good, facts quite informative. Interesting read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £2.48Trending at £2.85
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.